Choose A Plan Now; Rest Easy Later.
Common travel problems like flight delays, injuries and illness, unpredictable weather and lost or stolen luggage are why we recommend you travel with the LeisureCare Travel Protection plan. The LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan provides protection designed just for travelers. It can provide coverage for many of the things that can go wrong before and during your trip.
If you have already purchased your LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan or would like more information, click here to view plan details.
If you're still wondering what the LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan can do for you, read on!
Top Ten Reasons
to travel with the LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan
- You have to cancel your trip due to an unexpected event such as bad weather, an illness in the family or the financial default of your airline, cruise line or tour operator.
- You have to return home early due to an unexpected emergency such as an illness or death in the family.
- Your luggage is lost or delayed, forcing you to purchase necessary essentials, or prescription medications.
- Your luggage or personal effects are damaged or stolen.
- You become ill or injured and learn that your health care plan doesn't cover you outside the U.S.
- You need an emergency medical evacuation due to an accident or sudden illness.
- You run into flight delays and miss a portion of your trip or cruise.
- Your trip is interrupted due to an unexpected hurricane or storm.
- You lose your passport, leaving you stranded abroad.
- You need assistance with replacing a prescription or an emergency cash transfer.
The LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan is provided through Berkely, a worldwide leader in travel protection and assistance services plans.
LeisureCare plans provide:
Coverage you can count on.
A broad array of coverages provide protection specifically designed for travelers.
A world of service.
Berkely provides a suite of travel assistance services you can begin using from the moment you purchase your plan. Lose your passport? Need a translator? Have to send a message to family or friends? Call anytime. We're here to help.
Always there, everywhere.
Whether you need a medical evacuation from a remote corner of the world or help tracking a lost bag, Berkely's 24-hour toll-free travel help line is just a phone call away.
Include the LeisureCare Travel Protection Plan!
Call your Vacation Specialist today!
This is only a brief overview of coverages. For additional information including terms, conditions and exclusions, refer to the plan description. Travel Insurance is underwritten by Stonebridge Casualty Insurance Company, a Transamerica company, Columbus, Ohio; NAIC # 10952 (all states except as otherwise noted) under Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5000. In CA, HI, NE, NH, PA, TN and TX Policy/Certificate Form series TAHC5100 and TAHC5200. In IL, IN, KS, LA,OH, OR, VT, WA and WY Policy Form #'s TAHC5100IPS and TAHC5200IPS. Certain coverages are under series TAHC6000 and TAHC7000.